Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Once upon a time....

Once upon a time,
I looked into your eyes,
Those dreamy dark eyes,
Eyes deep with passion,
Eyes that took my breath away,
And left me speechless.

Once Upon a time,
We started meeting each other,
Under the beautiful blue sky,
and our feelings became everlasting,
Just like the love within you and me.

Once upon a time,
We sat by the pond, We held hands,
And gazed into each other's eyes.
We felt a bond so strong and magical,
As if our souls were connected.
And then I knew,
I knew I had lost my heart to you.

We met everyday,
and with time fought the weeping willow,
Suddenly my perfect fairytale was on fire,
Sunlight shone on my eyes,
Shattering my fantasy.
The sun ascended,
And reality settled in.

And then finally the day came when we overcame the tragic,
And under the dreamy light of the moon,
Our love lived that moment with it's magic!

I opened my eyes,
Only to find myself in your arms.
Thank god for you are not a fantasy, Not a fairytale.
You are my reality, My real life fairytale!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This poem was published in the Saathee Magazine - Issue: June 2011 (http://www.saathee.com/june-2011-digital-editions)
    Page 82!

    ReplyDelete