Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Missing you during sunset....

Listen to the sunset
Can you hear its quiet sigh?
Listen the sun is falling;
Watch it toning down the sky!

Soon Darkness shall surround me
Though twinkling stars will dare smile
I wonder when you shall be with me,
crossing all those miles!

And as the sunset spread its colors
Horizons of gold and red
I wait at home all alone, thinking in my head..
When will the door bell ring and you shall be there instead!?

For my world has stopped revolving
Till you return, Time is standing still!
The cold has settled around me
With its stinging breathless chill!

My love for you keeps growing,
Just like the outside storm!
And the rage nature is throwing,
Reminds me of your body's warmth!

I wish you come back right now,
and listen to the sunset, sitting besides me..
And see the sun drowning,
just like the love for you inside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment